High: So less than two weeks after deciding that I may be better served with quitting, it seems that my skills are in demand. Have had a few phonecalls from companies interested in meeting with me.
Low: Have to wait and see if interest translates into actual meetings.
Update Low: Yep boss and I just aren't seeing eye to eye so going to resign today.
Kinda High (maybe): I'll get a break and have time to clear some of that backlog.
Worrying Low: Future is so murky this has an equal chance of turning out well or badly (i.e. long term unemployment

)