The Asus TUF Gaming VG27W is another example of modern gaming monitors that are finally pairing high-dynamic range (HDR) support with long-established PC monitor perks, such as millisecond response times, high refresh rates, and variable refresh rate (VRR) support. However, like most of these high-end gaming monitors, the falling price of HDR UHDTVs put them in direct competition for gamers who may not be able to utilise every feature with their rig, or are simply looking for more versatility.
- 27” 2560x1440 (16:9 WQHD) panel with 1500R curvature
- TFT-LCD VA Panel
- 1ms response time and support for up to 165Hz (DisplayPort 1.2) or 144Hz (HDMI 2.0)
- Freesync Premium for variable refresh rates (48-165 Hz), supported by both capable AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- 120% sRGB wide colour gamut and DisplayHDR™ 400 certification (10-bit 400 cd/m2 max brightness)
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2, 2x HDMI 2.0, 3.5 mm earphone jack, 2x 2 W speakers, and side control panel
- 180° swivel stand with -5° to 25° tilt
Enjoys games with awesome stories and characters, along with new and interesting hardware. Dislikes day-one patches and driver updates.
Please login to post comments.
7 August 2020
Latest ReviewsBrowse All Reviews