Surprising no one, PES 2018 will be releasing this year, announced now for 14 September. PES 2017 was a massive success for the Konami franchise taking back the mantle of being the best football game around. Konami will be looking to build on that success this year, starting with the teaser trailer released just moments ago.
The tagline suggests that the game will feature some of the biggest advances to the series in over a decade, and considering how good PES 2017 was that’s no easy feat. Leaked information suggests improvements to loads of the fan favourite modes, visuals and online experience, as well as updates to the already solid gameplay.
The trailer below is just a teaser of what’s to come, with a full trailer announced for 13 June 2017. That’s where you will get to see a lot more of the game in detail. For now, you can check out the trailer below and witness Barcelona in action, as well as check all the details for the pre-order incentives and the special editions. Things like special agents for MyClub, Themes and MyClub coins will certainly not go amiss.
We cannot wait for this one!
Here are the seven major (called "Super 7" by Konami) changes planned for PES 2018:
1. GAMEPLAY MASTERCLASS – The world renowned gameplay quality has been finely tuned and refined to recreate the authenticity of the beautiful game, including a more realistic game pace. Strategic dribbling gives the user significantly more control in possession, with the addition of contextual shielding to protect the ball, as well as simple stick controls triggering realistic, subtle movements, to wrong foot defenders. Real Touch+ adds a new dimension to ball control, with full body touch allowing various parts of the body to control the ball based on the unpredictability of the ball movement. Set pieces have been reworked with a new FK and PK system, alongside the option to choose the new one player kick off.
2. PRESENTATION OVERHAUL – Brand new in-game redesign to the UI for all menus, as well as real player images added to the gameplan screen and myClub, give the game a new broadcast feel.
3. PES LEAGUE INTEGRATION – Compete in PES League in new modes including myClub, Random Selection Match and Online co-op.
4. ONLINE CO-OP – A new mode dedicated to 2v2 and 3v3 co-op play, with support for local guests. Play together with friends, take your team to the top or simply have some fun via one-off casual matches.
5. NEW MODES & FEATURES – The fan favourite Random Selection Match returns with new presentation and features. Experience life as manager in Master League with pre-season tournaments, an improved transfer system and new presentation elements, including pre-match interviews and locker room scenes.
6. ENHANCED VISUAL REALITY – Realistic visuals recreate the authenticity of football, all the way down to the finer details thanks to Real Capture. The benefits include true-to-life stadium lighting for day and night matches, pitch turfs and player tunnels that were recreated from more than 20,000 intricate elements of genuine data collected at the Camp Nou and Signal Iduna Park. Players have been motion captured in equally realistic environments, allowing for a complete rework of the animation system, starting with core movement such as walking, turning and body posture. Additionally, player models have been completely changed, with special attention paid to kit fitting and short size. Player’s photo scanned from partner teams will receive full body tattoos.
7. SIGNIFICANT PC IMPROVEMENTS – PC Steam version undergoes substantial enhancements in graphics and content, meeting quality standards and ensuring parity across all current gen platforms.
Sarcasm and irony are his greatest tools, sport, adventure and shooting all the fools. Platformers =admiration, horror games = contempt, plans to live forever or die in the attempt.
Please login to post comments.
The official website for the Pokémon anime released a teaser trailer for a new Pokémon film being produced...
12-12-17 Read more
Capcom has announced the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, which comes packed with a huge ...
11-12-17 Read more
Bethesda have released a free trial for their latest third-person survival-horror release, The Evil ...
11-12-17 Read more
Ready Player One is one of the best young adult books out there, Just read my review. For those of us...
11-12-17 Read more
Latest ReviewsBrowse All Reviews